Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Water Can collection sketches


I'm doing a short project where I'm designing a collection with mainly water cans and glass. The main idea is to use an almost circular bottom, but slightly square shaped, and to use a wooden bottom, a chromed ring and then glass. I'm not really happy with the handle, so I will continue sketching some before I go into 3D (using Rhino and Keyshot).

I could also mention that I have just got two new sets of Copic Markers (Copic 12pc Cool Gray Set and Copic 12pc Pastel Coulors Set) as a gift from Shift Design and Strategy, a design agency in Gothenburg where I did my 10 week internship. So I'm very thrilled to practice more with markers and finally learn how to use them properly!

Equipment: Biq ballpoint pen, Copic Markers, E13, E31, BV31
Time: 10 min per sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment