Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Swedavia sketching


Here is some sketches on some ideas that I have for the current project that we're doing for Swedavia, the owner of all swedish airports. I feel that I'm starting to become friendly with my markers now and I have found a style that I think works fine for me when I'm doing quick ideations sketches. I start with a quite transparent marker, like in this case C2, and then after I feel happy with the proportions and the form I take the black marker and trace the lines that I like. It's almost impossible to see any of the C2 lines when it's done, so that enables me to be very loose and do alot of errors with the C2 that I can save with the stronger markers. I ususally apply color last, but in some cases it can mix abit with the black, so if you really wanna be sure, you can apply color directly on the C2 base. It's not even close as important as it is if you are sketching the base with ballpoint though! I finished the sketches by scanning them into Photoshop and moving them around a bit + using the superbe tool called liquify

Equipment: Copic markers: C2, C4, 100(Black) + colours
Time: 5-10 min/sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment