Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Personal Logo Design Compilation

I decided to do some sketches for a personal logo/symbol for myself and I ended up with a decent amount of slightly different variations of the symbol. And then, just for fun, I arranged them in a way so that you can see how one symbol evolves into it's neighbors and after filling in the last of the missing links between the symbols I ended up with this chart. I still haven't decided which symbol I like the most, but somehow I think that the chart turned out to become a sort of art piece in itself. I'm not quite sure get where and how I will use this symbol, but I'm sure I will find use for it somewhere..

Equipment: Photoshop CS6
Time: 2-3 Hours (With mousepad....,)

No comments:

Post a Comment