Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Gokart Event Picture

I'm hosting a small gokart event (of around 10 people) together with two friends and yesterday it was time to create a Facebook event for the race. Of course I felt we needed a proper event poster, so I spent unreasonable much time yesterday evening to put together an extremely over worked racing infused image with the theme "Extra Everything" at the expense of less is more thinking, inspired by the name of the race preset that we choose from the gokart place's (Göteborgs Gokartcenter) offers - "Maxi Race". I used some pictures that we took some years ago when we had a similar event + some gokart/F1/racing related images from google and some other images. To quote the guitar virtuoso from Sweden (originally), Yngwie Malmsteen, who is world famous for being a pioneer in playing super fast guitar solos: In this case I choose to go with the mindset "More is more". Sometimes I just feel that is much more fun even if the end result often just becomes a mess! :)

"People kept on telling me to slow down, you know, they said "hey slow down, remember less is more" I always said "How can that be? How can less be more, it's impossible! More is more!"
/Yngwie Malmsteen


Time: 3-4 hours

The image consist of the following images + some good old Photoshop Magic:


(Me in the top right corner)











No comments:

Post a Comment