Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Widala Garbage Bin & Coal Bin

This is a presentation image for a project that I was working with together with a colleague some time ago at ÅF Design (at the time, nowadays Inuse). It's fun now when I have been working for a while and more and more real projects starts going public, which means I'm finally allowed to show some of the work I'm doing. For more information about the project, check out the Case presentation Inuse homepage: https://www.inuse.se/case/produktdesign-i-offentlig-miljo/

I have taken the picture with my Nikon 3200 D Camera outside Trädgårdsföreningen in Gothenburg, looking towards Kungsportsplatsen which is just a couple of hundred meters from the Inuse office. The photo has since been heavily edited in Photoshop to remove details, tweak the colors, add objects and make it a bit more "artsy". The intention was to make it feel more like a concept vision, showing what the Garbage/Coal Bins can look like in it's right context, together with Widala's BBQ Grill for public spaces. In it's final stage the image probably turned out to be 50% photo and 50% collage, considering that almost all the objects in the foreground are added afterwards. The CAD renderings of the Garbage Bins and the BBQ Grill are rendered in Keyshot and the Bins are built in the 3D Industrial Design CAD software Rhino (Rhinocerous 5).

Widala Case Presentation


Original Photo

Rendering from Keyshot (originally transparent background)

No comments:

Post a Comment