Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Daughter of God

I've taken a year off from work as a product designer and I'm now studying at a Bible School in Bergen, Norway, called Impact of Revival Europe. The other day I made a drawing of some classmates in Bible School and then the teacher prophesied about one of their identities in Christ and telling that about that there is a big angel going with her and protecting her. So I updated the sketch of her to symbolically resemble the prophesy, as a reminder to her and an encouragement to others that everyone is so valuable in God's eyes and that we should be proud about our true identity = our identity in Christ. So the angel wings is not actually her, but rather the wings of a big angel standing some distance behind her, watching her back at all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment