Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

IHL - Inuse [Table] Hockey League


We have a table hockey game at the office and having a 5 min game, or sometimes two, is a good way to reset the energy and the focus in the afternoon when productivity starts to go down. Now and then me and some colleagues arrange small tournaments or afterworks, or even join bigger competitions like the international table hockey competition Swedish Masters. I decided to design a logo/picture for these internal events. IHL means Inuse Hockey Leauge, Inuse (part of ÅF) being the user experience design company that I work for. The image is a montage of 3 images that I found on Google: One of table hockey players, one of a real Finnish hockey goalie and one with a goalie looking straight into the camera. Then I played around a bit, making the image look more painted, by smudging out the edges. I think the result became really nice and it actually turned out to be a good Photoshop exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment