Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Model Making Course - Computer Mouse

Recently I found some PU (Polyurethane) foam models from my time at the BA Programme in Industrial Design, Umeå Institute of Design. This was one of our first courses where we learned to use the school's amazing workshop and in this particular part of the course the objective was to learn how to work with PU foam and also to get a taste of how it can be to sketch in 3D. First I did some sketch models made from one of the softer versions of PU foam and then I choose my favorite and made a final version in a harder foam, which I also painted to more or less resemble what the final look could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment