Portfolio

You can follow me on Pinterest, where I also post my own sketches and renderings:
https://pin.it/3HDsOJ5

Please check out my Design Portfolio and feel free to contact me or leave a comment!
Contact: Simon_larsson_92@hotmail.com
Portfolio Link:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtncJIXbeOQ-ondjx5FHa_Y4mVhk

Total Pageviews

Follow on Blogger

Search

Future Container Handler Concept Sketches

Here are some sketches from a project that I do when I have time between assignments at work. However, lately I have not had much time to work on it, because since we (ÅF Design) moved together with the UX/Service design company Inuse in the beginning of this year there is always something to fix in the office, like unpacking, setting up the workshop, putting together reference cases for our shared work in progress online project portfolio a.s.o. However, when everything is done I believe we at Inuse will be one of the strongest players within the design world in Sweden and be able to cover almost all major areas of design because of our good mix of competences.

No comments:

Post a Comment